Spring is such a FUN time of the year for teaching and for learning!
…new beginnings, new ideas, new concepts, new growth, and…new FREEBIES!
I have 4 FUN and FABULOUS Spring FREEBIES for you today. Yea!!
1. Reading Foldable… to get your kids predicting, wondering, inferring and questioning the text.
3. Spring Writing Prompts… to encourage your students to think, respond, and write.
4. Expository Writing Prompt Paper: Would you rather actually plant trees to help the environment, or donate money? Why?
Click here to get your FREE Spring Reading & ELA resources, or click on the graphic below.
If these Spring FREEBIES are a good fit for you and your students, take a look at my newest Spring resource.
The Spring Reading & ELA BUNDLE includes 202 pages of fun and learning!! It covers the following concepts, skills, and strategies:
- story elements
- questioning the text
- making connections to text
- cause & effect
- problem & solution
- beginning, middle & end
- comparing characters
- respond to a story / text
- fact & opinion
- categorizing information
- organizing your thinking
- nonfiction research
- manipulating words / word study
- editing writing
- parts of speech
- acrostic poems
- journal writing
- responding to a writing prompt
- narrative writing
- persuasive writing
- expository writing
- creative writing