|Martin Luther King, Jr. ~ FREE Lessons|
I am amazed that January is already here! This winter vacation has definitely FLOWN by… That means that Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is right around the corner.
Add this MLK freebie to your Black History Resources.
In honor of Dr. King, I put together a little FREEBIE that you and your students are going to LOVE! The freebie comes from my MLK full-product download.
The MLK freebie starts out with King’s Character Words.
|What Would You Do? MLK|
**Inspire your students to feel empathy, understanding, and acceptance for other people.
- A student in your class calls people with different skin color bad names.
- Your friend starts teasing you about having a hole in your shoes.
- An older student tells you to meet them in the bathroom to fight.
- You walk into the lunchroom and hear a student tell your friend that they are stupid.
- You find a note that calls another student a very bad name.
- A student, that you barely know, is getting picked on by your best friend.
- A new student arrives in your classroom. Everyone is laughing at their clothes.
You will be surprised at how much your kiddos have already been exposed to in their short lives.
|Solving Your Problems Peacefully Chart|
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was an exceptional example of how we should stand up for ourselves, and for others that are being treated unfairly.
FREEBIE: Please click here, or on the graphic below to get your FREE What You Do? Martin Luther King, Jr. Lessons.
|Martin Luther King, Jr. FREEBIE|
I would LOVE to hear how you are celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in your classroom.