What exactly is Teacher Karma?
|Teacher Karma ~ return the favor|
Throughout my 17 years in education, I have had so many wonderful mentors, kind words of advice, and amazing people that have helped to mold me into the educator that I am today.
I created Teacher Karma so that I could return the amazing favor that so many have done for me.
So, what is Teacher Karma?
- Whatever you do will eventually ALWAYS come back to you. ALWAYS.
- You and you alone are responsible for your own actions. You create your own KARMA.
- As teachers, we are forced to make many decision every day. We make good decisions. We make not so good decisions sometimes. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES.
- Try to focus on the positive. If you are constantly worrying about all the bad things going on at your school or home, you will encourage negativity. This also goes for spending time with negative thinking people.
- Being kind to others is being kind to yourself. Helping others is helping yourself. Smiling at others is smiling at yourself.